Friday 23 August 2013

Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hey everyone,

As you may or may not know one of the spring/summer colours this year has been purple and I love this colour, a deep rich purple is great on its own or even to create a smokey eye look. So as I have been wearing this make-up look for ages now I thought I would share it with you too.

It consists of a purple eye, with a basic face make-up with some subtle blush and a pinky/red lip.



To start with my eyes I applied the accessorize purple eye shadow all over the lid and then blended with a blending brush. After I used a black eye liner pencil on the outer corner of my eyes and along my lash line and then blended that into the purple to give a slight smokey look.

 Finally I lined as close to the lash line with the eye liner pencil and applied collection 2000, super size mascara in black, using a couple of coats to give big lashes. Also defining my brows with a brown brow pencil to fill in any gaps.


After my eyes I did my face make-up in the usual way, I used natural collection foundation in the colour porcelain with a real techniques expert face brush, starting from the middle and blending outwards. Then apply natural collection concealer under the eyes, and also any red areas like around the nose and on any blemishes.

To set that all in place  I used No 7 pressed powder in the colour translucent all over the face and then applying a subtle pink blush on to the cheeks with Rimmel match perfection blush.

Finally finishing off the look I wore a pink/red lipstick, however I do not know which make or colour it exactly is as all the writing has rubbed off.


Hope you liked this little tutorial of the make-up I've been wearing a lot lately. Maybe you got some ideas and will re-create you own look similar.

Thankyou for reading, stay tuned for more. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment