Saturday 7 September 2013

Back to school make-up

Hey Everyone,

School has now officially started for most people, unless you start back on Monday of course, But it started on Friday for me and I thought what better to post than a back to school make-up look of what I wore.


Eye make-up:
- Mac eyeshadow in the colour gleam
- Collection 2000 supersize mascara in black
- Eye brow pencil in light brown



Face make-up:
- Natural collection foundation in porcelain (I only used a small amount of this as been on holiday recently and don't need much at all)
- Natural collection concealer (for under eyes mainly and my slightly burnt nose :( )
- No7 pressed powder
- No7 Bronzer (to make my face look more naturally tanned as my chest and neck is well tanned)
- Rimmel match perfection blush (blended out to give a slight hint of pink, nothing to strong)


Brushes: 
- Real techniques expert face brush (for foundation)
- Simple eye shadow applicator
- QVS powder brush
- QVS retractable brush (Used for blusher and bronzer)

For this make-up look I left my lips looking completely natural just using lip balm through out the day to keep them moisturised. I hope you like this look and give you any tips or ideas to re-create your own similar make-up. If you do re-create this and try anything similar please tweet me the picture or instagram it and tag me in it, would love to see them. 

Stay tuned for the next post. Much love to everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment