Friday 13 September 2013

Summer Holiday

Hey everyone,

Yes I mainly post beauty and fashion blogs, that what I love to do, but I've been back for a week now off my summer holiday with the family, and would really love to share my holiday with you. I went with just my mum and dad to Paphos in Cyprus. The weather was beautiful and I took some lovely photos and thought it would be nice to share with the world. I had a great time even though all that really went on was some relaxing by the pool, beach and a few fun things in between.

So I hope you still take a look, and enjoy.

The animals of the holiday.


The beautiful hotel, pool, and view from my balcony.



The marina and beach (most of the beaches are coves, and have grassy areas not sand, I prefer this a lot more, as sand gets EVERYWHERE)




The fun stuff, jet ski ride, water sport ride with the father, lilo fun with mum.





Finally, some of my favourite outfits from the 2 weeks.

- Long black skirt from matalan (top left)
- Black and white vest crop top from new look (top left)
- Navy shorts from new look (top right)
- Burgundy owl print top from primark (top right)


- Cream lace skirt from H&M
- Purple crop top from Republic









No comments:

Post a Comment