Friday 11 October 2013

What's In My Make-up Bag?

Recently I have been travelling quite a lot lately, whether it has been holidays, short weekends away, or just a night at a friends, and because of this I've had to pack up my essential make-up in my bag and just carry the bare necessities (Jungle book reference ;) So for today I thought id share what those essentials are, and maybe you have the same too or could recommend any to me.


To start with my actual make-up bag I have this cute white and pink flowered bag from Cath Kidston, it's not massive but it is perfect size to put in your travel bag to take away and still be able to fit all your things in, It's a nice wipe clean material so easy enough to get rid of any mess.


For my eyes, I always take the MUA palette, there a great range of colours, from nudes to bright blue, with great matte colours for brow and highlighting, as well as shimmers for a night out depending on the eye look I'm wearing. The Maybelline the falsies mascara is always a must have, I use it every day at home, so couldn't leave with out it. I will take 2 eye liners one pencil from Collection and my liquid eye liner from natural collection. Finally is an eye brow pencil, my favourite one at the moment is from Rimmel, and I will carry this everywhere because it's always good to fill in your brows.


For the face I take 4 main products, the foundation is No7 beautifully matte foundation, this is the best I've tried so far and with a great finish and long lasting it's great for every occasion. I always have natural collection concealer, just in case of those dark circles under my eyes, (from any late nights) or if any blemishes appear. To set all of this I take the Rimmel stay matte powder and as well as that to add a little colour to the cheeks I use the Rimmel match perfection blush. 


To top off the make-up look you can't leave without a few lipsticks, my 3 favourite at the moment are mac in impassioned, collection in and also . Three completely different colours to work well with any kinda of eye look. I then also take a lip balm which I have been in love with the Babylips from maybelline, they're great to add a little colour or just to use as moisturiser.


Finally to apply all this makeup i have 4 essential make-up brushes, real techniques expert face brush for foundation, real techniques eye shadow brush, as well as a blending brush, and a QVS powder brush for blush and powder.

Thanks for reading and leave me a comment saying what some of your essentials are? xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment