Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Favourites

It is now officially December and that only means one thing, It's Christmas very very soon. I am someone that gets very excited for Christmas as soon as the 1st of December is here, I mainly blame my mum as she loves it just as much as me. As Christmas is coming and lots of you will be putting up decorations and what not soon, I thought id share some of my Christmas favourites and decoration ideas.

For beauty, my favourite things to wear this Christmas are 2 lipsticks and of course a nail varnish. For winter my favourite colours are deep plum/purple and burgundy, so of course. One of the lipsticks that I love at the moment is from collection 2000, and is only £2.99 .The second is from mac in the colour cyber which is a really deep plum colour, this is £15. Second which is great for this festive time is nail varnish, it just tops of your whole look and of course you can not have Christmas without sparkle so I am loving this gold glitter top coat from 17 which was £3.99.



Now you can not have Christmas without the amazing Christmas jumpers and t-shirts that are out this year. There are lots of great ones to chose from and I will probably be purchasing more, but at the moment my two favourite that I own are both from primark, One is a jumper that says 'I love Santa', the second is a top with a reindeer on and of course more sequins and bells too.



Last but not least is the home!!! which means lots of decorations and trees and lights and EVERYTHING. (yes I am excited). One of my most favourite things which I have decorated my room and the conservatory with is Christmas paper chains, I got these from believe it or not pound land and they are great. Finally are the trees and lights, you can not have Christmas without the sparkly lights on a Christmas tree, being lucky enough to have the space in our house we end up with 5 tress, all fake but decorated lovely, So ill share with you some pictures of those and the best decorations on them, one of those being our 2013 ball ball from Harrods. 







Hope this makes you feel all Christmas festive, leave a comment sharing what your favourite Christmas things are. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment