Sunday 19 January 2014

How Much Does Your Face Cost?

I have seen a number of different people do this type of tag, and as I went out this weekend after completing my makeup I got wandering on how much does my face actually cost for a night out. So yes i decided to join the club and do this tag too.


- Mac eye shadow - honey lust and espresso - £20
- Elf cream eye liner - black - £3.75
- No7 mascara - black - £12.95


- Seventeen matte primer - £4.99
- No7 beautifully matte foundation - Warm Ivory - £12.95
- Collection 2000 concealer - £4.19
- Mac studio finish concealer - NW15 - £15
- Rimmel stay matte powder - Peach glow - £3.99
- Seventeen instant glow bronzer - £4.99
- Elf powder blush - £3.75


- Seventeen stay pout lipstick - make an entrance - £4.49

Total - £91.05

I am quite shocked on this result as I know it could be a lot better, but I have seen others which are more, so doesn't make me feel too bad. Also this is not what I would wear every day, this is normally for a night out or if i'm feeling fancy for the day. 

I would love to do this again once i have started university in September as I know I wont be earning money or at least, not as much and will definitely have to cut down on the make-up spending to be able to feed myself and live.

Hope this is slightly interesting and maybe you should work out how much YOUR face costs.
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment